August 20, 2011

Summer's End






Perhaps it is because I took Summer classes for the first time this year that this season has come and gone so quickly. Perhaps it is that we are never satisfied with the free time we are allotted with our friends and family. Perhaps it is that we become greedy with the ease of relaxation that we suddenly look up and scramble towards the things that should now be taken care of. This Summer has been eventful

Rain has been prevalent this season and despite its dampening of a few plans, I am extremely grateful to it for providing this drought-stricken state with some refreshment. For once, there was a very bearable Florida Summer! Not once did I see the temperature reach 100!!

Tomorrow kicks off another start of the school year and a powerful round of internships for me. I will have a tutoring job twice a week at a middle school and will be interning a couple times a week on top of my classes. In the Spring semester I will be interning as a full time English teacher. Please wish me luck as the hard but exciting times commence in my academic career. I will try my best to keep this blog updated as often as possible, but please bear in mind my workload.

Hope your Summer has been relaxing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...