October 3, 2011

Fall Semester



Outfit details
Dress: Forever 21 ($15)
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sandals: ($10)
Bracelet: American Eagle ($5/$12)
Sunglasses: Icing ($7/$14)

So I wore this like a day or two before this mini cold front hit Florida. The highs and lows are like 86 and 64 degrees respectively! Usually it doesn't get chilly until Halloween. I can hear the Northerners scuff. But I digress. If I had waited a couple more days to wear this, I would have worn leggings with this outfit. Probably different shoes at that point too. I love wearing this dress despite it being super short because I feel so darn cute in it. When I first got it I thought it had no shape to it but it really does. It has a super cute neckline too so this shirt from A&F fits perfectly. 

The bracelet I'm wearing there is actually a choker I wore previously that I twisted once to fit my wrist. Try rethinking your accessories and wardrobe. Anyone else feel like "wardrobe" is a weird word? Anyone know "weird" is directly an Old English word, previously spelled "wyrd?" It's in Beowulf, look it up.

Enough literary lessons! Stick around for more tips on rethinking your accessories and clothes! Toodle loo! (psst - vote on the poll please!)

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Such a cute outfit! I like that your dress is fall colored, but the style and length is perfect for the Florida heat.

Jessica L. said...

Those $10 sandals are so cute!- Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

Wrinkle In Time Vintage said...

Love those cute flats! They look like they'd be perfect for summer!

-Laura xoxo
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...