October 14, 2011

Tripi the Fashionista!



Waking up from a nap - too cute!

Isn't she adorable?! School has me buried in papers at the moment so here is a quick post of my little Tripi being fashionable in the new sweater I knit her! It was a super quick and easy knit that took me about two movies. I made it only slightly smaller than the original pattern. This sweater fits her better than store-bought ones because it was made for her. Great idea for the doggie in your life. Winter is especially hard on little and old dogs - we all know Tripi is both!

For those concerned about the cone of shame around her, she needs it because otherwise she will bite her paws to the bone. Not that this has happened! We've taken her to the vet multiple times about it and no one can really figure it out other than that she may have allergies. Learn more about Tripi here!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Tripi is adorable, and quite the fashionista! I love her sweater. I would love to be able to make something like that. Sadly, my dog doesn't like wearing clothes and has gotten very grumpy in his old age. I think it's a guy thing. Haha

Rachel said...

Haha, your dog was a cutie. Thanks girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...