November 9, 2011

Tribal

Hi everyone! I'm Michaella, a thirteen year old girl who loves fashion and unicorns. My blog is http://fashionableunicorn.blogspot.com/ and I have been blogging since July. 
A few days ago, my mom brought home some red jeans for me. When my mom first gave me these red jeans, I told her I did not want them and she could return them to where ever she got them from. But then I got this vintage sweatshirt at a thrift shop and realized that they were a match made in Heaven. I actually like these jeans now. They're pretty nice and I love making statements, so red jeans are perfect me.
What I'm wearing: vintage tribal print sweatshirt, City Streets red jeans, and Claire's moccasin boots.
This is my 'cheerleader' jump. 

A closer look at part of the tribal print of my sweatshirt. I've always loved Native American inspired clothing and accessories. 


Me and my horse, Hawk, who tried as hard as he possibly could to not get his picture taken.

Claire's boots! I love these.


So now I'm completely convinced that red jeans are not ridiculous and crazy. Would you ever rock red jeans?
I hope you enjoyed my guest post and will visit my blog: http://fashionableunicorn.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Winda Tiodang said...

LOOOVEEE YOUR OUTFIT!!! ESPECIALLY THAT BOOTS, OMG, THAT IS REALLY SOMETHING TO DIE FOR..
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

Fashionable Unicorn said...

Aww thanks! I will follow you :)

Marissa said...

Cute post! I love your red jeans. I used to have a pair of obnoxiously bright blue/teal jeans that I loved. Sadly they are currently buried away in a box somewhere, but this post might make me go look for them. Just goes to show that with the right accessories bright jeans can look awesome. :)

P.S. I love the vintage Native American theme. I have a pair of moccasins that I wear all the time in the fall!

Rachel said...

Very much agree with everyone's comments - this is a very cute outfit!
Thanks again for the post :)

Kgosi Sethoko said...

love love love love the jersey and those boots they are just to die for

http://freetobepunk.blogspot.com

Kgosi Sethoko said...

love love love love the jersey and those boots they are just to die for

http://freetobepunk.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...