February 12, 2012

Blushing Red




Outfit details
Top: Express (gift)
Dress: (Slip of a lace dress) Charlotte Russe ($30)
Shoes: Bobbi Blu
Purse: Tre Vero

I love this dress because it's so versatile. The "skirt" I'm wearing here is the slip that belongs to that dress. Charlotte Russe was smart in making it easily removable so that I can wear different colors under the lace dress or use the slip to pair with different things like I did here.

It's difficult to feel neutral about Valentine's Day.There are either people that love it, hate it, or try extremely hard to oppose feeling anything at all towards the day. Whatever your feelings toward the holiday, I wish you a beautiful and warm Valentine's Day. To those who may feel dejected because you're not with a significant other, miss someone, or whatever the case may be, I'm sending a big electronic hug!

What are my Valentine plans? To make my students write love letters to strangers of course! I know I've posted about this before, but I adore the concept of More Love Letters and (for extra credit) I invite you to write your own inspirational letters to leave somewhere for a stranger to pick up. That way Valentine's Day can be that much cheerier and your plans will consist of making yourself and someone in the world all warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe they'll even blush.

XOXO,
Rachel

5 comments:

Marissa @ Glass Slippers and Combat Boots said...

Adorable outfit, as always! I really love your shoes. I think that your idea to have your students write love letters to strangers is a great way to celebrate the holiday. :) Have fun!

Lucija said...

I'm so happy when I visit your blog - love it!! xx

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Rachel said...

Thanks a lot to you both!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Intersting post sweetie! I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other?! XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

lolita lempicka said...

so pretty, beautiful dress and lovely pics.
Parfum pas cher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...